Sharing customer recommendations
You can use social media to maximise reach and build customer engagement. Decide what you want to achieve and how you want to be perceived. Find out which channels your audience uses and understand how they use them.
Tune into conversations, write content to attract attention and build relationships and trust. Turn the right words into sales opportunities.
Social media campaigns require a strategy and a goal; a successful campaign uses channels that are appropriate for your business and your target market.
Your social media campaign will take time to show results and you’ll need to monitor it constantly.
Make sure you’re happy for your information to be distributed worldwide; customers leaving a bad review will haunt your brand for a long time as it cannot be deleted. 94% of users are willing to spread the bad experience not the good one.
Set aside regular time for responding to questions, participating in conversations, uploading content to your blog and social media or commenting on other content provided by others in the industry.
Or, if this takes too much time, let us handle your social media accounts. We’ll talk every fortnight to discuss ideas and then we’ll write updates and engage with your customers, fans and followers.
Facts about social media (2016)
72% of all Internet users are now active on social media plus;
- 89% of 18-29 year olds
- 72% of 30-49 year olds
- 60% of 50-60 year olds
- 43% of 65+ year olds
- There are now over 1.15 billion Facebook users
- 48% of young people check their Facebook as soon as they wake up
- One million web pages are accessed using ‘Login with Facebook’ feature
- 23 percent of Facebook users login at least 5 times per day
- 70% of marketers used Facebook to gain new customers
- Twitter has over 550 million active users
- Twitter was the fastest growing network with 44% growth 2012-13
- Lady Gaga has the most Twitter followers
- 34% of marketers use Twitter to successfully generate leads
- 40% of Tweets are from mobile phone devices
- There are 1.6million search queries on Twitter a day
- The majority of Twitter users are aged 30-39 years old